and you know what? here’s even MORE aus:
- i keep callling tech support because you’re helpful and also your voice is really cute au
- rival ice cream trucks au
- you helped me get my kayak upright so we’re friends forever au
- competitive buskers who eventually form a band au
- pen pals who vent at each other every week au
- newspaper advice columnists who passive-aggressively diss one another in their advice au
- working at a theatre together during the midnight premiere of a blockbuster au
Percy can just run out of fifth period science class and out of the school and no one even stops him
they’re just like “There goes Percy Jackson again, what’s he doing this time? Beating up chickens with a pen? Typical.”
the ol’ razzzle dazzle
No but actually this is a GREAT way to present a dress like this! A regular standing mannequin wouldn’t show off all the layers and details in the skirt!
it also wouldn’t show off all the ol’ razzle dazzle
Kids Who Lost The Fight Against Sleep
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASTIEL LET ME TUCK YOU INTO BED AND KISS YOUR FOREHEAD AND PAT YOUR HAIR YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING NICE IN THIS WORLD
Percy Jackson… welcome to hell
I CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER
Tumblr: spreading the world apart, one group at a time.
For the record, I can read the Japanese text on the comments and yes, the translations are accurate.
As far as Cultural Appropriation goes, go fuck yourself. As long as you’re not wearing the bindi/turban/saree/whateverfucktraditionaldress you may find to disgrace it, it’s okay. You should be able to wear whatever you want. It’s really a way to appreciate the culture.
It’s not cultural appropriation. It’s cultural appreciation. My bf has taught himself both Spanish and Japanese. (He’s Irish/German.) People from both cultures have shown him nothing but surprise and happiness that he can talk to them in their native language. He works in retail, and it makes his customers feel more comfortable and respected when someone works hard to learn their language, customs, and cultures.